I spent the better (worse?) part of a Sunday running around Los Angeles with a buncha freakin’ clowns. It was awesome. The excellent Dan Monick was there to shoot — unfortunately, the web version is missing most of his work (including the winning opener of Paul Prado getting his head shaved for a five-second gag). These kids know their craft. And the Bitter Buddha knows all. Read at SPIN.
Click a Category
- What happens when Laura Marling sings to me in a cemetery: go.spin.com/10m3GKi 57 minutes ago
- @iloveshawnlee @SPINmagazine ugh. looking into. thanks for finding me. 13 hours ago
- KPCC's Tuesday Reviewsday now streaming. Hear me jabber on about Pure X - Austin, TX, Scout Niblett and Majical... fb.me/2nLY9nfvF 23 hours ago
- Hey friends! I'll be on NPR affiliate KPCC today talking new music. The show is Take Two with the excellent Alex... fb.me/25pUK5jWo 1 day ago
- If you missed this, tune in. Always a million things to debate about Ye but his 'SNL' fire will not be one of those. go.spin.com/10FMrGV 2 days ago
Also Find Us At…
Click a TagAlpha Pup anticon. awe Baths beat music Chris Martins Daedelus Dam-Funk DJ culture Downtown Independent Dublab Echo Park Echoplex electronic music festivals Flying Lotus Fool's Gold Foreign Born free mp3s free music funk Funny Ha Ha INCHES live music Los Angeles Low End Theory Manimal Vinyl matthewdavid Mayer Hawthorne MP3s music crit music criticism music news No Age Silver Lake Spaceland Stones Throw Sub Pop The Echo The Scenesters The Smell The Vacationeers underground rap vinyl wallpaper.