Alright, enough with the third person. I am very proud to share that after nearly three years of freelancing for the very publication that inspired me to scribble about music in the first place, I am going full-time with SPIN starting now with the title Senior Writer. (Unofficially, you might also refer to me as West Coast Dude.) So that means fewer updates here, but it also means virtually all of my work will be appearing in one place anyway, so who needs a blog? Read SPIN. Gonna be a lot of news stories, some shared songs and videos, and a great deal of old school reportage, so keep up over there as we kick off a new chapter of web dominance. Match me, Sidney! So begins my year(s) of living dangerously.
Click a Category
- RT @therealelp: thank fucking god @qotsa is back. 3 hours ago
- @defendbradley #defendboneyards #defendyourbrand #defendgavcaz #fromzombies 1 day ago
- @ryanhemsworth i just added a "customer question": amzn.to/18lWTpk 1 day ago
- @ryanhemsworth WTF. did you buy one? you should buy one. 1 day ago
- RT @stonesthrow: Hey @SPINmagazine who you callin' weird? @jonwayne "Rap Robbery" spin.com/articles/jonwa… 1 day ago
Also Find Us At…
Click a TagAlpha Pup anticon. awe Baths beat music Chris Martins Daedelus Dam-Funk DJ culture Downtown Independent Dublab Echo Park Echoplex electronic music festivals Flying Lotus Fool's Gold Foreign Born free mp3s free music funk Funny Ha Ha INCHES live music Los Angeles Low End Theory Manimal Vinyl matthewdavid Mayer Hawthorne MP3s music crit music criticism music news No Age Silver Lake Spaceland Stones Throw Sub Pop The Echo The Scenesters The Smell The Vacationeers underground rap vinyl wallpaper.