Last night, emo godheads Dashboard Confessional and pop-punk has-beens New Found Glory kicked of a national acoustic tour here in L.A., fittingly at this city’s most famous home of strum, the Troubadour. Read about the surprising results here (via Spin).
Click a Category
- RT @therealelp: thank fucking god @qotsa is back. 3 hours ago
- @defendbradley #defendboneyards #defendyourbrand #defendgavcaz #fromzombies 23 hours ago
- @ryanhemsworth i just added a "customer question": amzn.to/18lWTpk 1 day ago
- @ryanhemsworth WTF. did you buy one? you should buy one. 1 day ago
- RT @stonesthrow: Hey @SPINmagazine who you callin' weird? @jonwayne "Rap Robbery" spin.com/articles/jonwa… 1 day ago
Also Find Us At…
Click a TagAlpha Pup anticon. awe Baths beat music Chris Martins Daedelus Dam-Funk DJ culture Downtown Independent Dublab Echo Park Echoplex electronic music festivals Flying Lotus Fool's Gold Foreign Born free mp3s free music funk Funny Ha Ha INCHES live music Los Angeles Low End Theory Manimal Vinyl matthewdavid Mayer Hawthorne MP3s music crit music criticism music news No Age Silver Lake Spaceland Stones Throw Sub Pop The Echo The Scenesters The Smell The Vacationeers underground rap vinyl wallpaper.