Eight weeks straight of original photos, MP3s, videos, charts, reviews of L.A. music, and, most importantly, gorgeous vinyl. INCHES008 has arrived, featuring a killer box from The Doors (Rhino Records), a great new album from WHY? (Anticon), some interactive cover art from Wallpaper on the duo’s debut full-length (Eenie Meenie), and a 7-inch that captures Dâm-Funk as a youngin (Stones Throw). Dig in!
Click a Category
- RT @welistenforyou: IMPORTANT WAX: "Yeezus" LTD to 500. $1,000,000. It's a bag of vinyl pellets, a lacquer cut, and assembly press. Out on … 2 hours ago
- @jicama well hello there 5 hours ago
- #derptych #dogderp #derp (Pele, dogson of @diannedeguzman and ballcuzzi, of course.) @ lil ditty bout… instagram.com/p/asKCqFtnUY/ 17 hours ago
- This exists. #kidnplay on #marvel. At la casa de @diannedeguzman and ballcuzzi. #2hype instagram.com/p/arzHMAtnb0/ 21 hours ago
- Calming crystals on loan from @ADVNTR5 of ❤s & 🐺s. #california #newage #noproblem @ SpinMedia instagram.com/p/arZp2xtnUU/ 1 day ago
Also Find Us At…
Click a TagAlpha Pup anticon. awe Baths beat music Chris Martins Daedelus Dam-Funk DJ culture Downtown Independent Dublab Echo Park Echoplex electronic music festivals Flying Lotus Fool's Gold Foreign Born free mp3s free music funk Funny Ha Ha INCHES live music Los Angeles Low End Theory Manimal Vinyl matthewdavid Mayer Hawthorne MP3s music crit music criticism music news No Age Silver Lake Spaceland Stones Throw Sub Pop The Echo The Scenesters The Smell The Vacationeers underground rap vinyl wallpaper.