We did a little moonlighting for Rosebud. Jumped at the opportunity, in fact, to talk to a man who’s not only licked the Amazonian sapo frog, but ingested legit zombie dust (via The Serpent and the Rainbow) supplied by a Haitian shaman. Check out the chat with Hamilton Morris, host of Vice’s Pharmacopeia, here.
Click a Category
- AMAZING BDAY ART: “@John_Capp: A very happy birthday to the homie @chrismartwits! #TreatYoSelf http://t.co/TfHWLRi06r” 15 hours ago
- Thank you, SPIN friends for one of the deliciously weirdest birthdays I've had in awhile. 🎈🎈🎈 @ SpinMedia instagram.com/p/ZorJyiNnTG/ 17 hours ago
- @maura just vommed in my mouth a lil bit. 21 hours ago
- @YoniWolf thanks yone-bone. stay crispy. 23 hours ago
- @tadpoleaudio @lauramarlinghq @MollyBergen troof 1 day ago
Also Find Us At…
Click a TagAlpha Pup anticon. awe Baths beat music Chris Martins Daedelus Dam-Funk DJ culture Downtown Independent Dublab Echo Park Echoplex electronic music festivals Flying Lotus Fool's Gold Foreign Born free mp3s free music funk Funny Ha Ha INCHES live music Los Angeles Low End Theory Manimal Vinyl matthewdavid Mayer Hawthorne MP3s music crit music criticism music news No Age Silver Lake Spaceland Stones Throw Sub Pop The Echo The Scenesters The Smell The Vacationeers underground rap vinyl wallpaper.