Guitar god and Megadeath mastermind Dave Mustaine (above, left, a lot younger) invited SPIN magazine into his home to document his most prized possessions, some of which were M&Ms, medieval weapons and a miniature horse named Rocky. We overheard some strange things whilst there–talk of an upcoming apocalypse the details of which shall be revealed to “the elites”–but this article is just the fun stuff. (Buy me a beer and I’ll tell you what Lauryn Hill has to do with any of this.) You know, anecdotes about selling pot, finding God, and buying crossbows for small children. Cool video too. Check it.
Click a Category
- @Wallpaper wish i could be there, buds 7 hours ago
- Be cool, man. U can haz the pizza, okay? Just out the tool away. #icecold #kitteh (A cat named Oso,… instagram.com/p/aumBTONnfS/ 9 hours ago
- RT @welistenforyou: IMPORTANT WAX: "Yeezus" LTD to 500. $1,000,000. It's a bag of vinyl pellets, a lacquer cut, and assembly press. Out on … 17 hours ago
- @jicama well hello there 19 hours ago
- #derptych #dogderp #derp (Pele, dogson of @diannedeguzman and ballcuzzi, of course.) @ lil ditty bout… instagram.com/p/asKCqFtnUY/ 1 day ago
Also Find Us At…
Click a TagAlpha Pup anticon. awe Baths beat music Chris Martins Daedelus Dam-Funk DJ culture Downtown Independent Dublab Echo Park Echoplex electronic music festivals Flying Lotus Fool's Gold Foreign Born free mp3s free music funk Funny Ha Ha INCHES live music Los Angeles Low End Theory Manimal Vinyl matthewdavid Mayer Hawthorne MP3s music crit music criticism music news No Age Silver Lake Spaceland Stones Throw Sub Pop The Echo The Scenesters The Smell The Vacationeers underground rap vinyl wallpaper.