It’s true. This week’s installment of the INCHES L.A. vinyl column focuses entirely on the output of local indie , Dangerbird Records. I hand-picked a combination of the label’s best-for-listening and most innovative releases, including stuff from all of the bands mentioned above — flagship players like Silversun Pickups, Sea Wolf, Darker My Love, and Eulogies. MP3s from all four are included, along with the requisite photos, reviews, and recommendations, plus a Top Ten chart from Origami Vinyl.
Click a Category
- @iloveshawnlee @SPINmagazine ugh. looking into. thanks for finding me. 11 hours ago
- KPCC's Tuesday Reviewsday now streaming. Hear me jabber on about Pure X - Austin, TX, Scout Niblett and Majical... fb.me/2nLY9nfvF 21 hours ago
- Hey friends! I'll be on NPR affiliate KPCC today talking new music. The show is Take Two with the excellent Alex... fb.me/25pUK5jWo 23 hours ago
- If you missed this, tune in. Always a million things to debate about Ye but his 'SNL' fire will not be one of those. go.spin.com/10FMrGV 2 days ago
- RT @heybradwhatsup: "I blow my load over the status quo." Thank God for QOTSA. 4 days ago
Also Find Us At…
Click a TagAlpha Pup anticon. awe Baths beat music Chris Martins Daedelus Dam-Funk DJ culture Downtown Independent Dublab Echo Park Echoplex electronic music festivals Flying Lotus Fool's Gold Foreign Born free mp3s free music funk Funny Ha Ha INCHES live music Los Angeles Low End Theory Manimal Vinyl matthewdavid Mayer Hawthorne MP3s music crit music criticism music news No Age Silver Lake Spaceland Stones Throw Sub Pop The Echo The Scenesters The Smell The Vacationeers underground rap vinyl wallpaper.