Happy Monday. Last week I previewed the odd-but-good combo of Ben Gibbard (Death Cab For Cutie, The Postal Service) and Jay Farrar (Son Volt, Uncle Tupelo), who are doing a handful of dates together in support of their Jack Kerouac-inspired new album, One Fast Move Or I’m Gone. Well, this week, I reviewed their full-band performance at El Rey. For Spin. And you can read it here. Also, Andrew Herrold took some great photos.
Click a Category
- @maura just vommed in my mouth a lil bit. 3 hours ago
- @YoniWolf thanks yone-bone. stay crispy. 5 hours ago
- @tadpoleaudio @lauramarlinghq @MollyBergen troof 6 hours ago
- @waltergross tanks bruh. let's play with tapes soon. 7 hours ago
- @doseonetweets i took the bait 7 hours ago
Also Find Us At…
Click a TagAlpha Pup anticon. awe Baths beat music Chris Martins Daedelus Dam-Funk DJ culture Downtown Independent Dublab Echo Park Echoplex electronic music festivals Flying Lotus Fool's Gold Foreign Born free mp3s free music funk Funny Ha Ha INCHES live music Los Angeles Low End Theory Manimal Vinyl matthewdavid Mayer Hawthorne MP3s music crit music criticism music news No Age Silver Lake Spaceland Stones Throw Sub Pop The Echo The Scenesters The Smell The Vacationeers underground rap vinyl wallpaper.